- All Nippon Michi-no-Eki NetworkRoadside Rest Areas in Japan
- Parking SpaceEasily Accessible
- MarketLocal Products, Souvenirs and Food
- InformationTraffic, Sightseeing and Activities
- RestaurantsJapanese Food and Confectionery
All Nippon Michi-no-Eki Network
Language Japanese / English
A Michi-no-Eki is a roadside rest area for those driving across Japan.
Michi-no-Eki are located along national highways and provide free parking space,
restrooms, and regional and tourist information for road travelers.
There are currently over 1,000 locations throughout Japan.
Search by Route (e.g. Tokyo > Osaka)